Who Makes Champion Generators And Their Reviews?
If you’re trying to find a portable generator that can power your RV, campsite or your home during a power outage but won’t break the bank. Chanes are you can be quite assured with Champion Power Equipment generators.
Champion has only been around for a few years, but in that time they’ve built up a reputation of creating powerful generators at half the cost of other major brands. They’ve got a wide variety of models to choose from and all are great choices. The key is just to find the one that is best going to suit your needs.
So how do you figure out which one will work best for you? But here we have reviewed a list of the best Champion generators and weighed the benefits of each of them in order to help you pick the best one!
If you’re looking for a generator that can handle all your remote camping electronic needs, the 46596 generator is the way to go.
● It can easily power a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
● All outlets are all volt protected to protect your appliances from power surges.
● The 3.8-gallon fuel tank can run for up to 12 hours on a full tank.
● It may not be as quiet as some other generators. However, it would really only become a problem if you were in tight quarters with other people.
If convenience and clean energy are two things that you seek out in your alternate energy sources, the 75537i portable inverter generator may be worth a look.
● It has a key fob that you can use to start from up to 80 ft away.
● The dual USB car charger adapter makes it so that you can easily charge phones and tablets.
● It has a 171cc Champion engine with clean power for powering sensitive electronics.
● This model doesn't come with a fuel tank level indicator so the only way to tell how full the tank is it to just fill it up.
If versatility is what you’re looking for the 76533 will be right up your alley!
● The most interesting feature is that you can use gas or propane to power this generator. The benefit of this is if you need a little more power, you can use gas but if you need less you can use propane as well!
● This model has touch start for convenience; the battery for this is included.
● It also has volt protection to protect your appliances from power surge.
● Some says that the grounding of this model may not be as ideal, but it was not a deal breaker.
If you’re looking for something more powerful and having versatility in the same machine. The champion 100165 is the way to go! It comes with 7500 watts, more powerful than the previous one.
● Dual fuel options as well. Runs on propane or gas.
● Cold start. You can start this in winter. Just when you needed it.
● Electric touch start. Convenience at your fingertips.
● A little noisier than some but still within acceptable range.
An awesome generator that is great for putting in your RV is the Champion 46597. Though, we must emphasize this is not enough for home use.
● 30amps RV outlet with ample power makes it suitable for RV.
● Up to 12 hours run time
● It also has Volt Guard which will protect your products from spikes in voltage.
● Not an electric start but the first pull will usually hit the mark.
As you can see from these champion generator reviews, Champion is a great brand. They are known not only for great, efficient products, but also for great customer service.
If you have any problems or questions about your product you can call or email them and they also have a 3-year warranty for their products.
Just so you know. Champion is a North American based country that is completely serviced out of the United States. If you’re looking for a product that meets your power needs, price, and customer service level, looks no further than Champion products!